Got any questions?
Finding the perfect house on your own is not easy - choose the agents you can trust.
Buying a house
So, you want to buy a house—now what? The first time buying a home is an emotional, exciting, and also exhausting experience. You may be wondering along the way—what am I missing? This is a common question. Here’s how the buying process works from start to finish.
- Do some preliminary online searching. Check into what homes are selling for in the areas you’re interested in to give you an idea of what you’re looking for. This will help later on when communicating your wish list with our team.
- Call Countryside Real Estate Group. We will help you navigate the process every step of the way! We have preferred lenders, licensed contractors, licensed inspectors, and attorneys who will work together for you to ensure we bring the BEST and STRESS-FREE process to you and your family.
- Get Pre-Approved. Your and your lender will work closely to get everything rolling to get a pre-approval and to find your budget to start the home buying process. We will also discuss what kind of closing costs you may need in order to purchase your new home.
- Look at homes. Homes are selling quickly right now! With Countryside Real Estate Group on your side, we will determine what homes best fit your family dynamic in the right location you desire.
- Make an offer. Once you’ve found your dream home, we will move quickly. Your agent will guide you on a reasonable first offer to start negotiations based on the current market conditions. The market is HOT right now. Negotiations are key to winning your new home!
- Closing. When your negotiations with the seller are successful, the inspections comes back as desired, and the appraisal is met then you should be ready to close. At your closing, you’ll spend a little over an hour signing lots of paperwork and then will be handed the keys to your new home. Congratulations, you did it! Welcome to the team!